Most of the transactions
- Fast and automated transaction
- If there are no disputes and everything is done in bitcoin, our commission is only 1% for each party, buyer and seller.
If someone is lying and mediation is necessary
- A team specializing in dispute resolution
- Only 5% commission + the network commission on release of payment
- Only the party receiving the payment/refund pays.
- Disputes resolved in maximum 45 day
Transactions with special requirements
- External insurance available
- Specialized services for large transactions
- Lower commisions
- We can find seller or buyer for large OTC transactions.
Receive the cryptocurrency of your choice
- If the buyer pays in one currency and the seller wants other crypto currency, we charge an exchange fee.
- This fee in all cases it is the seller’s responsibility.
Network commissions on payment release
These is the cost paid to transmit the outgoing transaction when the payment is released or the refund is made. This fee depends on each network and does not depend on btc-asia. This is automatically deducted before the release.
- Bitcoin: 0.00005 BTC
- Ethereum: 0.001 ETH
- Monero: 0.002 XMR
- Litecoin: 0.005 LTC
- USDT: 0.10 USDT (TRC20) / 8.50 USDT (ERC20)
- Binance Coin: 0.003 BNB