Whether you’re a seasoned bitcoin expert, or a first-time bitcoin user, BTC-Asia.com escrow delivers the level of service, expertise, and peace-of-mind you need. As part of our service guarantee we cover the first $500.000 USD (4.000.000 HKD), or the total value of cryptocurrency in escrow if less than $500.000 USD (4.000.000 HKD). This coverage is guaranteed by the Hong Kong company HlSCOX cyber insurance operated by WeII Link Group Holdings Iimited.
What We Cover
Our coverage is limited to the escrow cryptocurrency while they are under our direct control. That is, after we receive escrow bitcoins, until we settle the escrow. For example we cover against losses arising from:
- Theft from our server(s)
- Hacking our server(s)
- Unauthorized access to our server(s)
- Lost or misplaced bitcoins by our system or staff
- Any loss of bitcoins arising from our negligence or an error by our employees
What’s Not Covered
We however do not cover user actions beyond our control. Including, but not limited to:
- Incorrect crypto address provided
- Incorrect email address provided
- Payment to the wrong crypto address
- Early release initiated by the buyer before receive the goods
- Payment to crypto addresses in spoofed emails (Note: we do not send the payment address via email)
- Any other loss arising from user negligence
Our Service Guarantee also does not cover dispute resolution. In the case of dispute resolution you agree that our decision is final.
Payment to any of the phishing scams that use our name such as btc-asiaescrow.com, btcasiaescrow.com, bitasia.com or any of the onion escrows using “btcasia”, is not covered, we are not responsible if you use a phishing service.